Montag, 30. Juni 2014

In loving memory



      

 Florian Gérard


17.10.1976 -  01.07.2000
....not a single day without you! 



"My son, my chosen and beloved,
share your wounds with your mother
and because, dear son, I have always carried you
in my heart,
and always served you faithfully
speak to your mother, to make her happy.
Althogh you are alredy leaving me,
my cherished hope.

NO, MOTHER, DO NOT WEEP,
MOST CHASTE QUEEN OF HEAVEN
SUPPORT ME ALWAYS.

Where has he gone my dearest son?
Never again
will I have his support.
Even if I cry
my old eyes out.
Were my bitter tears
to create another River
they would not restore to life
My son.

Oh, sing for him
God`s little song-birds
since his mother
cannot find him
And you, God`s little flowers
may you blossom all around
So that my son
may sleep happily.

NO, MOTHER, DO NOT WEEP,
MOST CHASTE QUEEN OF HEAVEN
SUPPORT ME ALWAYS

*******

My song for you

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen